Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to Reality

The kids were REALLY excited to see me this morning when I woke up!  Well, it was either that – or the gifts I had in my bag.  T-shirts and airplanes that make sounds – I was super mom and all “desertion” claims were forgiven :)

001 002 003

But, they weren’t up for 10 minutes when I realized that a trip to NW Pediatrics was in our future.  Runny nose, fever and coughing – UUGGGHH.  At least they decided they HAD to wear their new shirts.  What precious dorks :)  Good news is we were told we weren’t contagious and given some medicine to treat any possible secondary infection.  Great news is we all 3 got our flu shots/mists!

d1

Amanda was taking Cade to his milestone check – so I offered to keep Cole.  Again, best mom in the world.  Crawford was so excited to have his bestie wake him up from nap.

004 007

I love these boys!!!!!

010

I just had to post this.  I was WAY behind on groceries and dinner planning – so rotisserie chicken it was.  Yes – Conlee has a whole leg and she ate the whole thing.  That’s gotta pack the pounds on her – right?

c1

After Con went to bed, Crawford got to help make cookies for his cousins that are spending Friday night with us!

015 016

No comments: