Both of my kids are crazy obsessed with Diageo. Con used to be a Dora fan – but in the past few weeks – she’s “over” Dora and only wants Diageo. So with this in mind, you can easily see how my innocent Walgreens trip turned out to be a bit more $$$ than expected. They had these great Diageo toys for $9.99 a piece. My reasoning was at least they’d be playing Diageo vs. sitting watching t.v. :)
We love them like they are new members of the family!
We pulled the trick where we fed the kids early and put them to bed. Bo and I then whipped up one of the best meals we’ve ever prepared. Parmesan risotto, asparagus and grilled fish kabobs with a garlic butter (halibut, salmon and tuna). The kabobs sound funky – but they were the BEST. If you “kind of” like fish – I’d encourage you to try this. We couldn’t decide which was our favorite of the 3. Love that Bo and I both share a love of good food and good wine. Makes for a fun Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment