Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chutes-n-Ladders

A few weeks back Amanda mentioned that she’d gotten Cole a board game.  So on our weekly stock-up trip to WM – we picked up a game.  Crawford picked out Chutes-n-Ladders (I pressed for Candy Land but he said it was for girls).  We played a while, but I will say Conlee is no fun.  She took the pieces apart and made Crawford MAD.  I put her down for nap and we got 2 good games in before his nap time.  It’s a great game – we practiced counting, patience and rule following.  LOVE it!

129 130

While on the topic of “big” boys and girls – they got to eat lunchables for lunch.  They loved it.  Con went straight for the Oreo – but Crawford followed the rules and finished all of his before devouring the cookies.

131 132  snack 2 snack

Hate that they aren’t babies anymore, but REALLY loving the “big” kid thing.  Next year will be so fun.  I envision lots of Chutes-n-Ladders and hopefully some Candy Land too!

No comments: