Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween already?

Today was one of those rainy days – where you curse yourself for praying for rain for the last 2 months :)  The kids were stir crazy – we haven’t been cooped up in a long time.  I guess it was good practice for what’s to come.

We switched up the routine and hit Target vs. WM after the gym.  We had to get Crawford his soccer gear (first game is Saturday!).  I got lucky and found an $8 pirate set.  Crawford is going to be Captain Hook and Conlee will be Tinker Bell.  How great is this gear?  The one I had my eye one was $32.  Score!

s5

After nap, I decided to break out Con’s surprise that I picked up at Rhea Lana’s – a Snow White costume.  It’s her first dress-up outfit!  She did get mad because she wanted a red bow – but I didn’t have one.  I told her a blonde Snow White wore a yellow flower!

224

Her playing like she’s sleeping.

225 s3

We don’t have a Prince outfit – but Crawford got smart – he said a Sheriff could rescue her.  Perfect.

226 

Aaaawwww – the kiss to wake her.

   s4  227

The Sheriff underestimated Snow White – she woke up, jumped on the horse and rode off into the sunset!

228 s1

The Sheriff had to take a turn being rescued.  Cracking me up.

229 

Love this age and that they can really PLAY together!

No comments: