Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baking Fun

Now, don’t get the wrong idea.  It was a busy day – so our “baking” started with a box :)  I tried to be Super Mom today (gym, WM, work, hair appointment, laundry, cleaning, cooking – and yes baking).  While we were at WM Crawford said he hadn’t cooked with me in a while.  So the Duncan Hines went in the basket.  I thought he’d forgotten about it – but right after nap – we were baking!

001 002 003

Love that Conlee is able to get in on the action.  Did I mention this is right after nap?  Check out the bed-head on this kid!  HA!

004 005 006 007

Please don’t e-mail me.  I know you shouldn’t eat raw dough.  But I did, I survived and I loved it.  My kids do to!

008

009

A lesson in patience.  Waiting 30 minutes to bake and then 15 minutes to cool.  Finally the reward!

010 011

I will say we are so enjoying the clean-garage policy.  The kids can actually get to the toys to ride them.  The best one hands down – the Gator!  Love that both of them can ride (also love the helmets!).  Because I was out there – they got to do the loop (consisting of riding on the sidewalk to the neighbors driveway and then in the street back to ours, then back to theirs on the sidewalk).

012 013

Love how Con holds the Oh SH- - Bar!

014 015 016 c1

Busy day.  Lots of fun being productive – but having time to play too!

No comments: