Monday, September 13, 2010

Soccer – Game 2

Crawford has soccer Saturday’s at 10:00 and Monday’s at 6:00.  That’s right – Monday at 6:00.  How do you leave work, get clothes changed, figure out what to eat and get to the field that is on the other side of town????  You do it with planning.  I had everything bagged up and ready (I even packed a picnic dinner).   While Crawford and Bo went for some practice with some other boys, Conlee dove into the picnic!

s2s3

Crawford was just as excited tonight as he was on Saturday.  I LOVE his name on the back of his jersey!

 004

Crawford had to stand by his buddy Trenton.

005 006 007 

I love the soccer pose.

010 s1011 012

While Crawford and Liza were playing (above), Conlee and McCoy were meeting each other.

013 

Then Conlee had to go meet Trevor (Trenton’s little brother).  She’s a social butterfly!

 015

The best part was when Crawford got chosen to wear a yellow jersey.  He was so excited.  I still think his favorite part of the game is playing “dress up”!

016

Let me just go on the record that the best kid on the team is the little girl that’s leading the charge below!  She’s got an older sister and you can tell this isn’t her first experience with the game.  She’s got skills!

  019

I am a proud Mommy – Crawford scored 2 goals!

020

We had a team of supporters!  J-J, Sue-Sue and Uncle Matt all rolled out!  Good thing because they kept Conlee busy.

 022

This is Conlee being a cheerleader.  She’d yell, “Go Crawford Go!”  I will admit that one time after scored a goal – I looked up and she was on the field in the middle of all of the kids.

023 024   

Team huddle.

028 029

We stuck around to eat our picnic and practice a bit.

030  032

Bo played a bit of kick the ball with the coaches.  I was scared he’d pull a hamstring :)

033

No comments: