Saturday, September 25, 2010

Go Hogs, Beat Bama

So, while the game might not have ended the way we all wanted it to – it was still a BLAST.  The boys were up at 5:50 am giggling with flashlights.  Thankfully I held them off until 7 before we were officially up.  To my surprise Bo was sick as a dog – but thank goodness he pulled it together and we partied like nothing was wrong.

Love, love, love this pic of Melanie’s and my kids.  I mean really – the 2 wild things from WM have these precious, well-behaved kids.  Score for us!

026

Framer for sure. My kids showing love.

001 - Copy 

Mel brought the kids gifts – the shirt is what Con got.  Adorable.  Crawford scored a Razorback football.

003 

We were at the stadium by 10:30.  What an amazing atmosphere.  Again, wish the ending would have worked out – but man – that was a fun game.

g11 005 - Copy 006 - Copy 007

 g12

g1 g2 

No matter what ESPN says, I love me some HOGS and they were great today!

No comments: