Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Soccer

So, I hate to admit, but the “newness” of soccer has already worn off on me :)  Thank goodness it hasn’t with Crawford!  I still LOVE to go and watch, but it’s HOT on Saturday mornings.

Conlee got in on the pre-practice warm up.

002

Then she decided to get on the practice.  She stood right behind Crawford and did everything he did!

004 005

They practiced a new skill (apparently Crawford’s favorite) – running circles around the ball.  Too cute.

006 

They also learned how to throw it in from the sideline.

008

Here’s what Con learned – how to wear my shades!

009 010

Crawford has a GREAT imagination.  Apparently Bo and I talked a lot about the Hog win, because this afternoon in full gear he proceeded to say, “Mom will you make dinner for my friend Ryan Mallett and my cousin Johnson (who does not exist).  We’ve been hunting deer and then on vacation to see the Bulldog’s play football.”  Bo and I just sat outside and listened to him spin his tall tales!

s2

Not real sure what the “real” Ryan Mallett is having to celebrate, but here’s what we’re serving up when the kids go down in less than 10 minutes!

His…

  012

…and hers!

013

No comments: