Friday, September 24, 2010

The Grace's Come to Visit

I was so excited when I got up this morning.  Everyone we know is coming into town for the Alabama game!  Babe came in yesterday – and we are in full-on party mode.

Conlee started early – taking off her pjs and putting on her Dora pjs.  What a mess this one is!

009 

Babe and I took the kids to the mall – I was in search of something to wear to Parkerpalooza!

g8g6g7

Finally at 5:00 - “our cousins” arrived.  Babe and Uncle Matt agreed to keep all 4 kids at our house while the parents go to Parkerpalooza.  How much do you think I owe them????

The kids immediately got out every ridding toy and then the paints!

011 012 013 014 017 

Tim’s pizza for dinner and Rick’s cookies for dinner – spoiled!

019 020 021 022 023

This is what they were doing when we left for the party.  Anna Murphy teaching my kids how to use the iTouch or Leapster.

g3     

This was our sleeping arrangements:  Garrett on trundle; Crawford in bed; Anna Murphy on blow up.  Snug as bugs.

024

We all had so much fun at Parkerpalooza.  Here are a few pics I pulled off of Erin’s FB.  Love this party.  Can’t wait till next year.  A BIG thanks to Babe and Matt :)

g9g10

No comments: