Yesterday I got the dreaded phone call – school called to say Crawford had a fever. Bo took them to school and he called to give me a heads up – so I wasn’t totally surprised. It was just a fever – nothing else. Apparently it “broke” last night at 10:45 because he woke up soaked. Had to change pj’s and pillow case.
I knew we wouldn’t make the gym but I was really worried about the entire day. Here’ what they looked like at 9 am.
Surprisingly, they both seemed fine. We played all morning. I have to admit that while they were coloring – Crawford referred to the orange crayon he was using as “the color of the crackers we always eat.” That’s right – Cheez-its! Apparently, I need new snack ideas.
I was glad Crawford was better because we had a haircut this afternoon. His first since July!!!! Check out the mohawk below :)
Thank goodness for the receptionist at Shag (Courtney was out – so not sure of her name). But they were out of suckers – which was almost a complete melt down. She went and got some so we had them for when we finished. So nice! The kids enjoyed them across the street (I’ve learned the hard way not to let it in the car).
And then it was treat time – we hit Rick’s for cookies. Football sugar cookie for Crawford; chocolate chip M&M for Con!
No comments:
Post a Comment