Conlee looked so adorable this morning - I just had to snap a few pics.
This look completely explains my theory that a few "good, key" pieces can make an outfit. She's wearing an adorable dress from where else - Walmart! Seriously $5.50. But, her shoes were a "tidge" more expensive (as was the bow from Bella Jacks).
But let's be real, people will remember the dress so you only get a few wears out of it anyway (not to mention spit-up, etc)! But, the accessories - the accessories! You can mix and match and get a good season out of them. This is the justification I give Bo for my shoe, purse and jewlery purchases at Mason's. At least I "merchandise" them with tops from Target :)
This look completely explains my theory that a few "good, key" pieces can make an outfit. She's wearing an adorable dress from where else - Walmart! Seriously $5.50. But, her shoes were a "tidge" more expensive (as was the bow from Bella Jacks).
But let's be real, people will remember the dress so you only get a few wears out of it anyway (not to mention spit-up, etc)! But, the accessories - the accessories! You can mix and match and get a good season out of them. This is the justification I give Bo for my shoe, purse and jewlery purchases at Mason's. At least I "merchandise" them with tops from Target :)
No comments:
Post a Comment