Life just wouldn't be as interesting if your kids didn't get sick. We are just at the beginning of the "sick" season and as soon as Crawford got well - Conlee got sick.
Thank goodness for Babe and Pops because they were able to stay with her while Bo and I went to work. Bo did break away long enough to take her to the doctor. Good news is I got that weight check I've been wanting. She tipped the scales at 16 pounds on the nose. What a little bit. Bad news, of course - no medicine and nothing to do but wait.
When she's sick she just wants to be held and to sleep. She was so tired - she fell asleep sitting straight up in bed!!!!


Bless her heart. Fingers crossed and prayers being said that she feels better soon.
When she's sick she just wants to be held and to sleep. She was so tired - she fell asleep sitting straight up in bed!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment