While I was changing Conlee's diaper this morning, Crawford decided to breakout in song. He sang all of "Twinkle, Twinkle" with no help from me. So, I immediately go grab the camera and try to document this on film. As expected - he wasn't as "willing" to perform! But, what I got is pretty hilarious.
A few things that really crack me up:
- It was "snack" time - so after he'd sing he'd yell, "I want chocolate!" Now, don't for one minute think this is what he gets for his morning snack! He might ask for chocolate, but a Diego yogurt was what he got.
- Conlee is such a "ham" that she literally got mad that she wasn't on camera. She was climbing all over me trying to get my attention! As soon as I put the camera down and turned to her - she started laughing out loud.
- Crawford has a stopped up nose, so he sounds even funnier than normal :-)
- He also apparently doesn't perform well under pressure. He forgot half of the words. I promise he was crystal clear and perfect without the camera!
1 comment:
that's pretty good! He remembers those lyrics as well as I do!
Post a Comment