Friday, September 4, 2009

When the boys are away!

Bo and Crawford have gone "camping" (at the deer camp) with Kyle and Cole! Of course, Amanda and I loaded them down with more than enough food and supplies. Here we are making some cookies.
"Look at my circle Momma."

I just had to post the pic below. Conlee wants to grow up so badly - and I am telling you it's amazing how fast she is! After this pic, I put her in her highchair and she mowed down 2 slices of turkey, a piece of cheese and a full bowl of peaches. She was pretty upset that I wouldn't give her any chips!
A full and happy baby! Note to self - I've got to remember to get her some "girly" sippy cups.
Bo didn't think Crawford needed his clubs for camping, so Conlee enjoyed playing with them. The boys left about 3:00 today - so Con and I had plenty of play time. I don't think she knew what to do without him here. I found her in his room playing trains!
As a side note - WHAT am I going to do about this child's size? In these pics she's in pants that are size 3-6 mths. As you can see, they fit perfectly in the waist but they hit her just below the knees. I put a pair of 6mth pants on her and they literally fell to the floor??? She'll be 10 mths in a week and 6mth clothes fall off of her!

Without Crawford to pester her - she got brave and decided to try her new riding toy. She loves it! What a great $5 Rhea Lana find!

Con went to bed at 7:00 tonight and I've watched 2 movies (last one was Marley & Me and I cried my eyes out). That's what my "girl's nights" now consist of :) I asked Bo to take lots of pics - so check back tomorrow!

No comments: