Monday, September 21, 2009

My Big Boy

Today marked a big day for us - Crawford wore big boy underwear to school. We've been potty training for almost a month - but I still have been putting him in pull-ups to go to school. On Thursday night, the school had a parent's night and the teachers promised that they were up for it and that Crawford was ready. So this morning we donned our Batman undies and headed out the door (with a few "extra" clothes just in case).

They both looked so cute that I wanted a pic of them together. But, sitting still is not something Conlee is so good at these days. You'll have to take my word for the fact that her jean capris are adorable. The belt is a big red bow!
I was anxious to pick him up and get "the report," but - they said he did great! NO pee-pee accidents and only 1 #2 accident. I consider this a BIG win and was so proud of him. I asked him what he wanted to do to "celebrate." His answer, "Wear my fireman costume to eat dinner." So of course - he donned the full gear while we enjoyed pickle tacos. Thanks Amanda for a great, fun dinner idea!


No comments: