Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Honey Do's

Today - something amazing happened - the sun decided to shine! So, after a yummy breakfast of - what else - waffles (Crawford wants them EVERY day) we started going through a rather long list of honey dos.This shutter has been loose for 2 years! Thanks to Pops for finally getting it fixed.
While the boys worked, Con and I lounged. It's tough work, but someone has to do it.
J-J brought over the pressure washer. Bo didn't lift a finger to use it, but Crawford put it to good use.
Conlee had to "try on" the hat. I think it's a perfect fit.
Dinner for Crawford was dinosaur shaped pb&j'. How adorable? You can get your's at Harp's. Who knew?
I forgot to mention that Bo and I owe Babe and Pops a HUGE thank you for keeping the kids on Saturday while we went to the game. We had 8 hours (thanks to a really long game) out of the house - just the two of us. We may be sad the Hogs lost - but it was still so much fun.

No comments: