On Saturday, I got a call from a teacher at the kids' school to say they had a teacher that was diagnosed with swine flu. I knew this was coming - but really wasn't prepared for it to hit so close to home. The message was just a heads up.
Then on Sunday, cell rings again and its the same teacher. This time calling to say that school will be closed on Monday because 3 other teachers were feeling sick! Love that the school is so pro-active and taking the steps to try and be as safe as possible. But, this is what every kid dreams of and every working parent dreads - school closed on a "normal" day. Bo and I discuss and decide to split the day. He took the morning shift with the kids and I took the afternoon.
Then on Sunday, cell rings again and its the same teacher. This time calling to say that school will be closed on Monday because 3 other teachers were feeling sick! Love that the school is so pro-active and taking the steps to try and be as safe as possible. But, this is what every kid dreams of and every working parent dreads - school closed on a "normal" day. Bo and I discuss and decide to split the day. He took the morning shift with the kids and I took the afternoon.
We have a "little bit" going on at work, so this afternoon, Amanda and I thought we'd be smart and have a play/work date. It's amazing how much "harder" work can be when you are chasing 4 kids! Here we are out front (Cade is inside napping).
The funny thing is that the pic was all Crawford's idea. The boys went and sat with Conlee and Crawford said, "Take our picture please!"
The funny thing is that the pic was all Crawford's idea. The boys went and sat with Conlee and Crawford said, "Take our picture please!"
When Bo got home, he was messing outside with Crawford when Crawford said, "I want a picture with my dog." How can you resist?
I just had to post the "patio" update. As you can see in the pic above - it was covered in green slime from the summer. Here is a 1/2 and 1/2 pic that Bo took.
No comments:
Post a Comment