Saturday, September 19, 2009

Greasy Creek - Part II

Boys will be boys - so I guess we have to let them! Kyle and Cole invited Bo and Crawford camping again. Since Pops was in town, he made the trip with them. From the tall tales I've heard and Crawford's constant, "I rode Ranger at Geasy Ceek," I believe a good time was had by all.
I want hot dogs and smore's for dinner too. I have to insists the girls join at least for an afternoon/early evening visit.
I love this picture!
I am so glad Pops was there to take the pic below. The guys are in "Cole's" deer stand.
Did I say deer stand? I think they must have meant tree house. Can you get over the size of this thing. Cole's grandad built it for him! Bo said the boys loved it (Pops included). They were surrounded by deer.
The guys are no longer rookies. This trip, they decided to forgo a "normal" bed time and let the boys play as late as they wanted!
Apparently there was lots of football and baseball, but to give the guys some "down time," we did pack the dvd player and movies!
Thanks so much to Kyle and Cole for another great adventure! Pops swears it's one of the best trips he's ever been on.

1 comment:

Kyle and Amanda said...

So cute! We'll definitely have to plan to go out there with them next time.