Amanda sent me the link to www.arkansasrazorbacks.com. When you get to the home page, go to Timmy Tailgater and you get free down loadable coloring pages that are customized for each Razorback game. Crawford freaked when I showed him the football player and Big Red. So, I got him some markers (so wishing he'd go back to crayons) and he dove in. I left the room for 10 seconds and came back to find this...
Con is at the point where she is all up in his business and wants to do EVERYTHING he does. The good news is that 95% of the time - he doesn't mind a bit. During this exchange I overheard, "Here Con, you take dis marker."

The final masterpieces (made for Daddy of course!).
Amanda also told me about the 2nd find of the week - the Lighting and Spiderman trays on the $2.50 rack at Target. Crawford loved eating on his tray tonight. There are 4 slots - so it's perfect for a main dish, 2 sides and some fruit. On the nights when I've only got 3 things (like tonight) the 4th slot becomes his cup holder (he insists that all openings have something in them).

PS - in the shot above, Crawford did not cut his face. It's marker from the coloring session courtesy of Conlee. Hey, what goes around comes around :)
No comments:
Post a Comment