Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Hogs Go!

You could feel it in the air this morning - it's Saturday in the SEC! Like everyone else, we headed to the grocery store to buy "Labor Day" ribs. We've had so much going on this summer, that Bo and I were actually so excited to have a Saturday at home with just the 4 of us. So, we got Crawford all set to watch Cars (we knew his attention span for the game would be short) - while we anxiously awaited the start of the game.

Like the rest of Arkansas, we were really bummed when Cox messed up and we couldn't get the game! But, we listed on the radio - and in hindsight - we are glad we aren't out the $'s because it was a blow out :)I know you are asking, "How many of these pics are you going to post?" Well the deal is, Crawford was such a horrible eater at this age - that we still can't believe that Con mows down anything you put in front of her! You can tell from this pic that baked beans were a hit!

I just had to post the pic below. I asked Crawford what he was doing, "Giving Scooby a hair cut." Now, why didn't I know that?

This is Bo's idea of heaven. Football on the t.v., golf with his son, and the "blur" to the left of the pic is smoke from the grill :-)
We still can't get over how much Conlee favors Crawford. We used one of Crawford's towels to dry her off after bath - and almost died at the similarities!

Conlee at 9 months...
Crawford at 2 months.

No comments: