Well, Bo did his job. Below are pics of the "boys" trip to the cabin aka - Greasy Creek. The cabin is an 1800's school house. Even though Bo doesn't hunt, he said he's going to have to apply for a social membership :)
How cool is this? Governor Faubus was once a teacher here. They had all of the children's names still on the walls and the old chalk boards.
The boys were in heaven, 4-wheelers and rangers - what's better?

Kyle stoking the fire. Hot dogs and s'mores - yummy.
Where's Crawford? Did you loose him in his camo pants and new Timberland boots? Bo said the boys ran like crazy and played with every rock and stick around.

How gorgeous is this? I'm from flat land, the hills/mountains still amaze me.

I love this pic.

Crawford's like his Momma, when the fish are biting - it's fun. But, when they aren't - you gotta find something else to do. Why not skip (throw) rocks?

With the noclars (binoculars) - haha!
Here's what the boys hair looked like after lots of sweat and a ride in the ranger.
Bo said Crawford ate more than he's ever seen him eat! 2 hot dogs at dinner and 2 biscuits, sausage and eggs for breakfast.
Tucked in and ready for bed. Well, not really. Bo said they'd leave them and hear giggling. They'd find them wrestling. Finally, they had to separate them - Crawford had to go to the blow up bed.
I hate that it rained on them this morning. Here they are in their green rain boots watching it rain.
Looks and sounds like they had a blast. Crawford's told me a gazillion times, "I wanna go Greasy Creek again." I tell him, "Someday you will." He solemnly replies, "Someday."
He was absolutely exhausted. He napped from 12:15 - 4:00 this afternoon.
I love the fact that Bo and Kyle grew up together and now they are raising their boys together. Thanks Kyle and Cole!
He was absolutely exhausted. He napped from 12:15 - 4:00 this afternoon.
I love the fact that Bo and Kyle grew up together and now they are raising their boys together. Thanks Kyle and Cole!
No comments:
Post a Comment