I had to work a little late today, so Bo was on pick-up and dinner duty for the kids. As I left work at 5:45 – I got a text from him that they were headed to CiCi’s Pizza. Really? I didn’t care – it was close to me so I decided to surprise them and meet them there.
Good thing for Bo that I showed. The amount of trips to the buffet alone required 2 people. Translate that to the kids LOVED it. Bo and I opted for grilled chicken at home, but the kids – they mowed down several plates. Macaroni pizza, pineapple & ham pizza, cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, pasta & marinara, cheese sticks LAST but not least – dessert pizza. The bread pudding pizza is AMAZING! Did I mention that kids under 3 eat FREE!!!! Literally they were going to let Bo go through the buffet as many times as he wanted without paying one cent. He felt "bad" so he bought himself a soda. $2.00. That's it. That's what it cost us to put a hurt on the pizza buffet. I’m a bit embarrassed, but hey – you go with what works. We may make this a weekly date :)
I forgot – chocolate pizza. It tasted like chocolate molasses. I could just get dessert pizzas to go!
If you aren’t grossed out by now – did you know they had a game room? I thought we’d bypass this –but Crawford had to go potty and he spotted the motorcycle game. So – before we got out of there the kids had to visit the “backroom” arcade. Gross, nasty – but they loved it. We sanitized from head to toe when we left!
I will say it was a nice change of pace for a “school” night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment