Saturday, July 10, 2010

White Water

For the sake of the kids we hit White Water after nap.  We spent $136 – for 2 1/2 hours – but it was worth every penny.  I had to put my fear of heights, fear of crowds, fear of rednecks aside and just go with it.  I could not believe the crowds.  Good thing was that at 3:30 – people started leaving – so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

I didn’t get too many photos – because I was getting splashed!  But play “Where’s Waldo” below and look for the kids in the blue and pink swim vests.  I wish I had a pic of Bo, Crawford and me doing the inter-tube ride.  Crawford was so brave – I was screaming I was so scared :)

 Branson 2010 080 Branson 2010 081 Branson 2010 082 Branson 2010 083 Branson 2010 084 Branson 2010 088Branson 2010 085

Conlee sat at the end of the slide and would scream out loud each time a kid would shoot out of the slide.  She finally got brave and went down a few times on her own!

Branson 2010 086 Branson 2010 087

I’ll admit – I desperately wanted/needed a shower when we left.  I felt gross from the water and people – but honestly my kids had the time of their lives.  The camera missed so much of it – dang water :)  I guess it just prepared me for the years to come!

No comments: