Saturday, July 3, 2010

Swim Ranch – Graduation!

The Best Sports annual 4th of July sale is a joke between Bo and me.  He insists we go every year – and he NEVER buys a thing.  Well, I’ll never joke again.  He went by himself this year and brought home some new running shorts for me.  I looked so sporty and coordinated in all my Nike gear (now if I was just athletic).  The kids wanted their pic with Daddy too.  Notice Con’s baby doll – adorable.

July 3 2010 002 July 3 2010 001 

Today was our last lesson at Swim Ranch.  Babe, Pops and Matt came to observe.  It was so sad because right when we got there – it started raining.  But, there was no thunder or lightening – so on with the lesson.  Thank goodness it’s a heated pool!  So glad Matt was there – we got some great action shots.

 July 3 2010 004 July 3 2010 005   July 3 2010 008 July 3 2010 009   July 3 2010 012

I don’t know if it was because their grandparent’s were there or if it’s because they are just amazing swimmers – but the kids got used as “demos” the entire lesson!

July 3 2010 013  July 3 2010 015 July 3 2010 016  July 3 2010 018  July 3 2010 020 July 3 2010 021  July 3 2010 023 July 3 2010 024

July 3 2010 025

They got their certificates and a cookie!  By the end of the lesson – the didn’t act like they realized it was raining.  I will say – it’s kind of expensive – but it’s worth EVERY penny.  They do an amazing job – and I highly recommend the class we were in.  The customized the “level” for each kid (ages 6 mth to 4 years) – so it really was perfect for us.  Can’t believe that Crawford will be a “lane” swimmer next year and in the water by himself!!!

No comments: