Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2nd – fireworks round 2

Today was all I hoped it would be.  Mom and I cooked this morning; took the kids to the pool this afternoon; ate Pops’s this evening; and shot some fireworks.  Here’s what it looked like…

Con in Pops hat (screaming cheese!).

 040

Again with the gear.  He told us he was the Statue of Liberty – I didn’t even think he knew what that was?!?!

041

Dad, can we have this one???  PLEASE!!!!!

 042 043 044

We settled on this one :)

045

Pops hit a home run tonight.  Sausage plate for an app and some amazing ribs.  He kept telling Wrigley how lucky he was not to be at Twist!

046 047 048 049 050

Crawford “caddying” for Con.

051

And after Con went to bed – Crawford asked to pop just a few.  How could we say no?

052 053 058 

Criss-cross, applesauce!  We bought so many – we got a box of Crawfish for free :)

 056 

What an amazing day with my mom & dad.  Babe commented on how patient I am with the kids and what a good mother I am!.  Man – that’s the best compliment coming from one of the best mother’s in the world!

No comments: