Con, Crawford and I go to the cabin at about 3:00. The girls had the big kids on the lake. So, my kids decided to destroy the perfectly clean playground. They were in heaven!
When everyone got back the boys went to play some ball. Crawford was right in the middle of it.
The one thing we are all really good at is making sure there is plenty to eat. My Lord – the amount of dips, chips, snacks, desserts – it’s an all out eating bonanza :) Have I mentioned that I love getting together with these guys. We’ve all been friends for 15 years. So blessed to have such wonderful friends. I love that our kids are becoming best of friends with their kids.
The cabin is so big there’s plenty of room for all of us. William and Conlee slept in the laundry room; the boys were all in the downstairs den on sleeping bags; the older girls were on mattresses in the walk-in closet. Crawford thought he was SO cool to sleep with the big kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment