Never did I think I’d be sad to leave Branson. But waking up this morning – I really wished I didn’t have to leave. We didn’t get out of there without a few more “traditional” stops. We hit the Farmhouse for breakfast. The stickers on the kids were a direct result of the adults packing and the kids keeping busy! It looked like they had Sesame Street tattoos :)
Crawford loved the talking man at the leather shop. Con, not so much.
J-J and Sue-Sue took the kids to Bass Pro – while Bo and I hit the outlets to finish up some shopping. I got more shopping done in one hour without kids than I would have in 6 hours with kids. When we met them to load and go home – I was surprised to see they literally didn’t leave Bass Pro!
We had an amazing time and I honestly already have the calendar out trying to figure out when we can get back up there. They have a Dinosaur Museum and Toy Museum that we haven't’ hit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment