As luck would have it the kids there were enough “thank yous” and “pleases” to polish of those last 6 marbles. So – we packed up the car and headed to Branson. The kids, Sue-Sue and I headed over around 9 and the men will join us this afternoon.
First stop, Branson Landing. Crawford thinks “shopping” consists of playing on playgrounds and riding Bob the Builder. I just couldn’t stand to buy stuff here – because my fingers are crossed that there will be great deals at the outlets!
I bet we put $10.00 in pennies in the fountain!
Lunch was at the Chicago Pizza place (can’t remember the “real” name but it’s where Louie’s used to be). Turns out it’s the same cool decor – and pretty yummy food. It was so pleasant that we sat outside and enjoyed watching the boats. The waitress was awesome and brought the kids their very own small pizza dough to play with while we ate. I bet we used a whole container of parmesan and salt :)
Timing couldn’t have been better because we got to check into the villa early – right in time for nap! Sue-Sue hit the grocery store while the kids napped. Can’t wait for the boys to get here.
No comments:
Post a Comment