Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Best Friends

So there were (are) times that I wonder what I was thinking having two kids so close together?!?!  But more and more – I realize the beauty of it.  They are “into” the same things!  This morning while I got things together  - this is where I found them…

  002

…reading books together.  One of my favorite pics ever.  I LOVE to read – and am so glad the kids seem to have picked this up too.  After a morning full of the gym, Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Walgreens, work, nap, etc. – we decided to spend the afternoon just relaxing by the pool.  Well, not before we made the flag cookies the “kids” had to have (not to mention the new ball popper sprinkler that I got conned into).  Those WM fellas really know how to market to a mother of two :)

003 004 005 006 007  009  011 012 013 014 015 016 017 018

We enjoyed our flag cookies while we decorated outside for the 4th.  I love the way the house looks with all of the flags and the bunting!

019 020 021

Crawford decided to try out the headbands!  Babe & Pops will be here – so let the celebration begin.

No comments: