Sue-Sue treated the kids to chocolate donuts for breakfast. Hopped up on sugar at 8 am – we had to do something!
Bo and I’d grabbed a quick run and checked out the Branson rec center right across from our place. It was AMAZING – the pool looked like White Water, baseball games were in play and there was a great playground. So before hitting the pool – we decided to burn off some energy.
Conlee was too buys staring at the new shoes she got!
It always cracks me up that Con is such a dare-devil.
Crawford’s favorite part was walking the “plank.”
I was having so much fun – I decided to do a penny drop. Lucky I didn’t crack my skull open. And yes, all new gear from the Nike outlet :)
Love it – all 3 of them on slides.
Crawford just wanted to watch the ballgame.
We definitely worked up a sweat – so we picked up J-J and Sue-Sue and hit the pool. We had paradise all to ourselves. They had toys, a snack bar and a kiddy pool – we were in heaven.
The “big” pool is 3’ the entire length on the left and 6’ on the right. We literally were in paradise. The bar tender made a great margarita and cooked a great lunch.
A glimpse of a hole from the pool. Did I mention it was paradise? Seriously considering backing out of our beach plans to just come chill here for a week. It’s that nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment